Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, State and Forest Services Exam 2017.
Vacancy Details for Assistant Professor
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of posts||2968|
|Department||Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Probation period||2 years|
|Eligibility||Passing of UGC NET or SLET in the respective subjects|
Dates to remember
- Commencement of application process: December 25, 2017
- Last date to apply: January 24, 2018
- Correction in application form: December 30, 2017 to January 26, 2018
How to apply for MPPSC Recruitment?
Candidates must visit the official MPPSC website: www.mppsc.nic.in and apply online.
The application fee for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates who belong to Madhya Pradesh will have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. The application fee for all other candidates is Rs. 1000. The fee for correction in application form is Rs. 50 for every correction.
- The candidate must have completed post-graduation degree with a minimum 55% in their respective subject from a recognized university in India.
- The candidate must also have cleared UGC NET/CSIR NET/SET/SLET.
- All such candidates who have completed their PhD under the UGC Regulation 2009 will be exempted from NET/SET/SET.
The age limit for candidates who belong to Madhya Pradesh should be between 21 to 40 years of age. Candidates who belong to other states should be between 21 to 28 years of age. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2018.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in an online examination and a personal interview. Only those candidates who qualify the online exam will be called for the personal interview.
Meanwhile, the commission has also begun the recruitment process for State and Forest Services.
Vacancy details for MPPSC state and forest services
|Name of the department|
|Number of posts|
|Age||The candidate must not be younger than 21 years and older than 28 years. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2018.|
Dates to remember
|Last date to apply||January 8, 2018|
|Correction in application form||December 23, 2017 to January 10, 2018|
|Download of admit card||February 1, 2018 to February 16, 2018|
|Date of the exam||February 18, 2018|