Bharat Electronics Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for interested and eligible aspirants to apply for the post of engineers. Candidates can start applying online now for the same.
The last date to apply online is January 20, 2017.
Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of posts||Educational qualification|
|Electronics Engineer||9||: BE/BTech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Communication) from an AICTE approved institution / University. Minimum 1-year hands-on experience is essential.|
|Mechanical Engineer - Product design||6||BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) from a AICTE approved institution/University.|
|Mechanical Engineer - Material Management||2||BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) from an AICTE approved institution / University.|
|Computer Science Engineer||5||BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology) from AICTE approved institution / University. One year hands on experience.|
|Optics Engineer||3||MSc(Optics)/M.Tech (Tech-Photonics/Applied Optics/Optical Engineering/Photonics) from any AICTE approved institution/university|
|Laser Engineer||2||MSc (Optics) /M.Tech (Tech-Photonics / Applied Optics/Optical Engineering/Photonics/Lasers) from any AICTE approved institution/university.|
- Selections will be based on the reservation pattern as per the Government guidelines, as per the job notification.
- Qualifying candidates will be called for written test followed by an interview
How to apply for BEL recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for BEL recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website
- Choose your specializations in electronics, Mechanical or Computer Science
- Click on careers and recruitments wherein a link has been provided to submit the application online.
- Fill in the necessary details
- Pay the fees
- Complete the registration process
- You will receive log in credentials. Save it for future use
Documents to submit
Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a photocopy of each of them, caste / Tribe / OBC certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable a recent passport size colour photograph and other relevant certificates to BEL on the day of the written test/ interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
To know the complete recruitment details, click here to go to the official notification.