The results for the SBI Probationary officer preliminary examination are likely to declared on July 18, 2016. The final examination for the post of PO will be held by SBI on July 31, 2016.
The preliminary examination for recruitment for the post of probationary officer was conducted by the State Bank of India on July 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2016. The results for the same is notified to be declared on July 18, 2016.
The exam is held by SBI for recruitment of about 2,200 PO posts.
How to access SBI PO Prelims results?
- Candidates can log on to the official website of SBI to access the results.
- Click on the Careers tab on the home page of SBI.
- On the notifications corner, the results will be notified.
- Candidates will have to input their register number and date of birth to access the results.
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India. The bank has several associate banks such as State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Mysore. Presently, the bank has more than 17,000 branches, which include domestic and foreign branches. The bank conducts entrance examination every year to recruit candidates for the Clerical and Probationary Officer posts.
- SBI Invites Applications For Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers
- Prepare Now for SBI PO Exam! Top 5 Books with 70% Discount Hurry