The State Bank of India is hiring! Applications are invited by the SBI for recruitment of candidates into Specialist Cadre Officers posts in various fields on contractual basis. Candidates who can fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts can apply online through the official website of the SBI.
According to the notification on the SBI, one candidates can apply for only one post under this project. The process of application is complete only when the fee is deposited on or before the last date. Interested and eligible candidates can read below complete details on vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates.
Name of the posts available and number of vacancies:
- Vice President- CRM Implementation: 1 post
- Vice President- Customer Analytics (Assets Products): 1post
- Vice President- Technology Architecture: 2 posts
For Vice President- CRM Implementation:
- Candidate must have a degree in MBA (Marketing) or MCA from a recognised institution.
- Candidate must have a relevant experience of Minimum 10 years of experience in B2C industry verticals out of which minimum 5 years of experience in sales, customer service and marketing. Candidates with PMP certification preferred.
For Vice President- Customer Analytics (Assets Products):
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university / MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working with lending products in the bank.
For Vice President- Technology Architecture:
- Candidate must have a degree in B.E. / B. Tech /M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA from Government recognized University / Institution.
- Candidate must also have minimum 10 years of experience in IT sector company out of which minimum 3 years in architecture design (HW and applications)
- Candidates must be not less than 21 years of age or not more than 45 years of age as on the date of application.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI
- Application fees of Rs 600 must be paid through debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates have to send all the required documents mentioned on the website of to
"Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021"
Candidates will be selected based on short listing and personal interview.
Interview: Candidates will be decided by the Bank and will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit list: The list will be prepared based on the scores obtained in the interview round.
The total emoluments (CTC) will be Rs.24 lacs per annum (Negotiable for suitable candidate). No perquisites. For 2nd year : Rs 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10% and for 3rd year: Rs. 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10%. Reimbursement of Medical Insurance premium for self and family of not exceed 2 children, amount not exceed Rs. 0.30 lacs, shall be paid extra.
Period of contract:
- 3 years and may be extended further at the discretion of the Bank.
- Termination by giving notice of one month.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: July 6, 2016
- Last date of registration of application: July 20, 2016
- Last date for editing application details: July 20, 2016
- Last date for online payment of fees: July 20, 2016