Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an official employment notification, calling out for candidates to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee. Interested candidates must follow the procedure given here to apply for the job.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the post
Number of posts
- Computer Science
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute who have done their course in any of the following disciplines:
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics &
- Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
Candidates must have completed 28 years as on 31.12.2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE scores, a written test and interview.
Selected candidates must sign a bond of three years which is subject to compensation of money if not followed.
During training, the candidates will be paid Rs. 8.6 lakhs per annum and after the completion of the period, they will get an increment of salary that is raised to 15 lakhs.
How to apply for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Register and attend GATE 2018
- Procure good percentage of score above 85 in GATE
- Log on to the official website of PGCIL
- Click on the registration link and enter the necessary details
- Upload your GATE scores and all other requisite documents for verification
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
Dates to remember
- Last date to apply for GATE: 5 October 2017
- PGCIL application starting date: 5 January 2018
- Last date to apply for PGCIL recruitment: 31 January 2018