National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a recruitment notification for the young professionals (Technical) for a walk in interview. The recruitment will be on contract basis. The candidates will need to have valid GATE scores to be recruited for the vacancies.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to go for the interview. Candidates must carry all the necessary documents while they attend the interview.
Important dates for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- The notification for recruitment was released on October 05, 2017.
- The date for walk-in-interview is October 28, 2017, from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- The results will be displayed at respective Field offices of NHAI on October 29 and 29, 2017.
- The date of joining as per the notification is November 01, 2017.
Vacancies and Pays Scale for NHAI Recruitment 2017
The vacancy is for the post of young professionals, and the pay scale is notified as Rs. 60, 000 per month.
Eligibility for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a Degree in Civil engineering from a recognized institute.
- Valid GATE scores in Civil engineering Discipline.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 32 years on the date of interview.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for NHAI Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on GATE scores and an interview recruitment process.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.nhai.org
- Go under Latest News, and click on Online Recruitment.
- Find the Recruitment notification that reads ' WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS FOR ENGAGEMENT OF YOUNG PROFESSIONAL (TECHNICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS IN NHAI' and read it carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the important details.
- Carry the other important documents.
- Attend the interview as per schedule.
Also Read: IRCON Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!