IRCON International Limited has invited the applications for the positions of Work Engineers Civil/Mechanical and Site Supervisor Civil/S&T on a contract basis.
There are a total of 146 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The submission for the application process must be sent online. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is October 19, 2017.
The job location for the recruitment process will be Delhi. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.About IRCON International Limited
About IRCON International Limited
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance.
Vacancies for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- Work Engineer/ Civil : 88 vacancies
- Site Supervisor/ Civil : 33 vacancies
- Site Supervisor/ S&T : 22 vacancies
- Works Engineer/ Mechanical : 03 vacancies
Pay Scale for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- Work Engineer/ Civil: Rs. 23500
- Site Supervisor/ Civil: Rs. 15500
- Site Supervisor/ S&T : Rs. 15500
- Works Engineer/ Mechanical: Rs. 23500
Eligibility for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a degree in Engineering Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must check the official notification for more information on educational qualification.
Age Limit as on August 1, 2017
- The age limit for the Works Engineers Civil/Mechanical position must not be born before June 01, 1984
- The candidates who are applying for the Site Supervisors Civil/S&T posts must not be born before June 06, 1987.
The Selection Process for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Works Engineers, Civil/Mechanical will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
- The selection process for Site Supervisors Civil/ S&T position will be based on a written test.
Application Fee for IRCON Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to general and OBC categories will have to pay a fee of Rs.750.
- The application fee for candidates from the Sc/St/Ex-Servicemen categories will have to an application fee of Rs.250
- The candidates who belong to PWD categories do not have to pay an application fee.
The application fee can be paid through online mode- Debit card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of IRCON- www.ircon.org
- Click on HR and Careers and then go to Career, follow the link to IRCON and then Contract Employment.
- Find the notification
- Read through the notification and check whether you are eligible for the positions
- Click on the application link to apply online.
- Fill all the important details in the space provided in the application form
- Upload a recent passport size picture and your signature
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference