National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates who want to apply post of Site Engineer (Civil) for a short term contract. The last date to apply for the post is October 20, 2017.
There are 09 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as Karkhana, Secunderabad.
Important Dates for NPCC Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 28, 2017.
- The last date to submit the application form is October 20, 2017.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for NPCC Recruitment 2017
- There are 09 vacancies available for the post of Site Engineer (civil).
- The pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 25000 per month for the post.
Eligibility for NPCC Recruitment 2017
The candidate is required to have a Civil Engineering degree from a recognized institution which is recognized by AICTE
- The candidates who are applying for the post must be maximum of 40 years of age as on August 31, 2017.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for NPCC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on personal interview.
Application Fee for NPCC Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 500.
The fee have to be paid through offline mode, by demand draft which should be drawn in the favor of NPCC Limited, payable at State Bank of India, Triumulchery Branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0002802
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.npcc.gov.in
- Click on the tab that reads 'Careers'
- Find and click on the advertisement that reads 'Application for the post of Site Engineer (Civil) at Telangana'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill up the form with all your details.
- Attach a recently taken passport size photograph and necessary documents to the application form
- Send the application to the following address- The Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd, Hyderabad Zone, Ganga Plaza, 3rd Floor H. No. 169, Float No. 301, Old Vasavi Nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad-500015, Telangana State.