NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for recruitment of Management Trainee (MT) in Civil and Electrical Discipline.
The eligible candidates must have appeared in GATE-2017 and have a valid GATE-2017 score card of the respective discipline. NBCC GATE 2017 MT Online registration closes on 5 June 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the post:
- Management Trainee (Civil): 09
- Management Trainee (Electrical): 03
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 29 years as on closing date.
- The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of RS 16,400 to Rs 40,500.
- For Management Trainee (Civil): Full-Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- For Management Trainee (Electrical): Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
How is the selection procedure done?
- Graduate engineers of Civil or Electrical discipline, desirous of taking up a career with NBCC (I) Ltd. are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 of the respective discipline i.e, Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be issued an offer of appointment in the order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only GATE 2017 marks will be valid for the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on their official website.
- Eligible Candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2017 examination are only eligible to apply for the above-said posts. On the basis of GATE-2017 registration number and GATE-2017 Score, the candidates are required to apply online through NBCC India Online Portal.
Important date to remember:
- The last date for submission of online applications is 5 June 2017 up to 18:00 hrs.