Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer posts. Job seekers should apply from August 10, 2017, and before September 11, 2017.
Name of the post:
- Senior Medical Officer: 1065 General Duty Medical Officer: 365 vacancies
- Posting: Karnataka
For Senior Medical Officer:
- Candidates applying for KPSC Senior Medical Officer job should have MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant field from a University established by law in India.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 30400- 51300/- Per Month.
For General Duty Medical Officer: 365 vacancies
- Candidates applying for KPSC General Duty Medical Officer posts should have MBBS Degree from a University established by Law in India.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 28100 50100/- Per Month.
- General: 21 to 42 years
- Category-2A/2B/3A/3B: 21 to 45 years
- SC/ST/Category-1: 21 to 47 years
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies should pay the below charges through e-payment Post Offices Only.
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Category-2A/2B/3A/3B: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Category-1/PH/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for KPSC vacancies 2017?
- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date: August 10, 2017
- Last Date: September 11, 2017
- Fee Last Date: September 12, 2017