Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released an employment notification for filling up 86 vacant seats of Medical and Non-Medical Staff and other posts. The applicants can apply by filling the application form on or before the closing date.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
- Name of Posts: Medical and Non-Medical Staff
- No. of Vacancies: 86 vacant seats
- Application Mode: Online
- Last date to apply: August 14, 2017
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Office in Charge||01|
|Dental Hygienist/ Technician||06|
|Data Entry Operator||10|
|IT (Network) Technician||02|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2, Diploma, Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree with required working Experience as per applied post.
- All Medical and Para Medical candidates are required to be registered with their respective national/state level councils.
- The screening of applicants will be done.
- Secondly, those who will be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview.
- The applicants will be required to bring original certificate, photocopy of testimonials/experience certificate, as applicable and 02 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the Interview.
- The applicants will get an attractive salary as Rs. 15000/- per month with the instructions issued by the organization.
How to Apply For ECHS Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Then check the suitable link and download the advertisement.
- Thereafter read the whole notification and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely in the correct manner with all required details.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph and essential documents in support of age, address, education, experience etc.
- Finally, enclose it in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied for and submit it to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address and Venue of interview
Station Headquarters (ECHS)
Fort Sint George Chennai - 600009
- Last date for receipt of application: 14 August 2017
- Date of Interview: 30 August 2017
For more information, click here.