Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification for the post of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Openings. Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before August 16, 2017.
PGCIL Recruitment vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: 382
- Name of the posts: Field Engineer and Field Supervisor
- Application Mode: Online
- Last dates to apply: August 16, 2017.
|Name of the posts||No. of posts|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||80|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||42|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||192|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||63|
|Field Officer (Environment & social Management)||05|
|Post name||Education Information|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Field Engineer (Civil)|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Field Officer (Environment & social Management)|
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the govt norms.
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply PGCIL Recruitment?
- Applicants may apply online through the authority website.
- On the landing page take the "career" option.
- From there on select the connection of Job opportunities.
- From that point, hopefuls are obliged to pick the apply online connection.
- Top off the online application structure precisely with exceedingly critical points of interest.
- After accommodation of the same, a resume and bank challan having remarkable POWERGRID Registration ID will be created.
- Take a printout regarding the submitted online application.
- For more information, click here
- Closing date for online submission of application: 16th August 2017
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed