All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has released an employment notification for filling 243 various posts of Senior Residents in the different department. The candidates who find themselves eligible for the below-specified posts can apply in the recommended format and submit the application on or before August 28, 2017.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: 243
- Post Name: Senior Residents
- Application Mode: Online
- Last date to apply: August 28, 2017
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed MD/MS/ DNB/ MCH/ DM or its equivalent qualification from well-recognized Board/ University/ Institute with good academic records.
- Job seekers must have their age above of 21 years and below of 45 years as on August 4, 2017.
- For the General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For the SC/ST category candidates: No Fee
- The fee should be submitted through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- The candidates will have to face an interview.
- The candidates will be called for mentioned process after a screening of application.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15600 - 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay.
How to Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
- Candidates should satisfy all qualification criteria (as said above) may send application form which is available on the Official Website to apply online.
- Fill up the application form with complete data in a proper way after that attach all the required documents and certificates with it.
- Candidates need to submit it online and get a printout of it for future use.
- For more information, click here.
- The last date to submit Online application form: August 28, 2017.