Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply online before August 18, 2017.
- Assistant Engineer: 183
- Junior Engineer: 165
Job Posting: Karnataka
For Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer should have a degree in civil engineering / mechanical engineering/ Instrumentation engineering.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 19055 - 43995/-Per Month.
For Junior Engineer:
- Candidates applying for Junior Engineer should have a degree in civil engineering/ electrical engineering/ Mechanical engineering.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 14365 - 40785/-Per Month.
- Candidates, age must be 18 to 35 years as on August 18, 2017.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates are selected by the written examination.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through any post office.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for recruitment KPCL 2017?
- Applicants may apply online through official website from July 19, 2017, to August 18, 2017.
- For more information, click here.
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to submit the form: August 18, 2017.
- Exams are scheduled in the month of October-2017