Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher posts. Candidates can apply through online mode on or before August 21, 2017.
- Name of Vacancy: Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 230
- The candidates applying for OPSC PGT Vacancy 2017 should possess a Master's Degree in the concerned subjects from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from any Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subjects with B.Ed. or equivalent Degree.
- The age limit for OPSC Recruitment is 21 to 32 years as on 01 Jan 2017.
- The candidates will get Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month salary and the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
OPSC Selection Process:
- The selection process is going to be on the basis of Career Assessment & Viva Voce test.
- The candidates applying for OPSC Jobs 2017 have to pay Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred) (No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of Orissa) through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply For OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Post?
- The eligible and desired candidates can apply Online for OPSC notification through the official website from 01 August 2017 to 21 August 2017 and have to send hard copy of Printout of Online application form along with the photocopies of relevant documents & Fee Challan send to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 31.08.2017 by speed post/registered post.
- For more information, click here.
Important Dates to remember:
- August 1, 2017, is the starting date for online application.
- August 21, 2017, is the last date to submit the online application.
- August 24, 2017, is the last date to receive application fee.
- August 31, 2017, is the last date to submit hard copy/print out of online application form along with the specified certificates and documents.