Assam Rifles Rifleman has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Rifleman (General Duty Posts). Candidates can apply on or before September 4, 2017.
- Name of The Posts: Rifleman (General Duty)
- Total No Of Posts: 65
- Location: Assam
- Applicants applying for Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment 2017 should have completed 10th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized school/ board.
- Players who have participated in any International Competition/ National Competition/ Inter-University Tournaments/ National Sports/ Games for Schools/ Physical Efficiency Drive. For post wise qualification go to official advertisement.
- Applicants have to attain minimum age limit 18 and maximum age limit 23 years as on the last date of application. Upper age relaxation for General/ OBC is five years and SC/ST is ten years respectively as per Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 Notification.
How is the Selection Process done in Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment?
- The selection of candidates will be based on the recruitment rally process which will be conducted by Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 on 30 September 2017 at Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya), NRS - Guwahati.
- Candidates selected for this Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 will receive Rs. 21,700/- per month with other allowances as per notification.
- Applicants should pay non-refundable application fee through IPO (Indian Postal Order) should be prepared in favor of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGA, Shillong - 793010 to apply Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment 2017.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female) Application Fee is - Nil
- Eligible and desirous job hunters those who meet qualification as per requirement are suitable for downloading the application form.
- Send duly filled application superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR Recruitment" on the top of the envelope along with supportive documents/ certificates addressed to Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya - 793010. The application should reach the address on before 20 August 2017 and for Remote Areas / Flung Areas 04 September 2017.
- For more details, click here