Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of six vacancies for Police Constable (FPB). Interested candidates can apply on or before August 14, 2017.
- Name of the post: Police Constable
- No. of vacancies: 06
- Posting: Karnataka
For Police Constable (FPB) post:
- Candidates applying for KSP Police Constable posts should have PUC or equivalent qualification in science having Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics as one of the subjects.
- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on August 14, 2017.
- GM: 19 to 25 years
- SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 19 to 27 years.
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Endurance, Physical Standard Test & Viva Voce.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Police Constable vacancy should pay the below charges through State Bank of Mysore (SBM) / State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
- GM/2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/CAT-01: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for KSP vacancies 2017?
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission starts From July 24, 2017
- Form Submission End Date: August 14, 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: August 16, 2017.