Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad has declared the commencement of the admission process for the two year postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM) and other MBA programs for the June 2018-19 batch.
The interested candidates will need to fill out the application form and submit it at the official website of IMT. The candidates can apply at the various campuses in Dubai, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad and Nagpur for the globally accredited residential courses.
Application Fee for IMT Admissions
The candidates who are applying for the programes must pay an application fee of Rs.2000 along with other applicable taxes, as they submit their application forms.
Important Dates for the IMT Admissions
- The application process began on September 3, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the various PGDM programes and the MBA programes is November 24, 2017.
Eligibility for the IMT Admissions
- The interested candidates must take up the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 or GMAT to be eligible for admissions.
- Once the test scores are out, the candidates who are deemed as eligible will be called for Critical Thinking Test, Group Exercise and Personal Interview Process in the month of February 2018.
- The candidates will be tested on various aspects like written communication skills, innovation, contribution of ideas, leadership, interpersonal skills general awareness, knowledge about subject matter and so on.
- The candidates who have work experience will be evaluated with respect to the relation of the PGDM program and their experience in the field.
Introduction of New Courses
Institute of Management Training has introduced various new courses on design thinking, organization based projects, social responsibility and sustainability for the ne
The business school said in a statement, "Major Tracks are in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT and HR. Minor tracks are niche and address contemporary areas like Marketing Analytics and research, Media and communication, Service Management Equity Research and Portfolio Management, Development Management and Consulting, IT Analytics etc."
Applicants can appply on the official website of IMT - www.imt.edu/admissions2018
Also Read: GLIM Admissions: Apply for PGDM Courses Now!