The registration process for CEED 2018 has been opened by the IIT Bombay. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for it online.
What is CEED?
CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design. It is the national level examination held by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India for admission to M.Des and Ph.D programmes in design.
Popular institutions using CEED scores
Candidates must have passed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of
4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of
such a program by July 2018, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme
(10+5 level) by July 2017.
CEED will assess the candidate's aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills.
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trissur, and Vishakhapatnam.
How to apply for CEED 2018?
In order to apply for CEED 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the CEED official website http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2018/
- On the homepage, click on the 'Apply' button
- It would direct you to another page. Read the instructions given in it carefully
- Click the Register button
- Enter your details such as e-mail ID
- Click Register again
- Fill in the requisite details
- Pay the fees online
- Complete the registration process
The last date to apply for CEED is November 10, 2018.
- Online Registration End Date
- (with Rs. 500 late fee) : November 17, 2017
- Admit card available for downloading from December 25, 2017 onwards
- Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card is January 5, 2018
- CEED 2018 will be held on 20 January 2018