The online application process to register for LSAT 2018 has opened. The interested and eligible aspirant who would like to get admissions in law colleges, can start applying now online.
Where to register for LSAT 2018?
Candidates can register for LSAT on the organising body Pearson VUE's official website.
Popular colleges accepting LSAT score
- Institute of Law & Research
- Azim Premji University
- NMIMS School of Law
- K.R. Mangalam University
- VIT Law School
- Midnapore Law College
- LSAT India 2018 will be administered offline only
- LSAT India 2018 will be an offline test of two hours and 20 minutes
- There will be no break in between of the paper
- There will be around 92 to 100 multiple-choice questions
- The questions will cover questions from four sections- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning I, Logical Reasoning II and Reading Comprehension
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong attempt
- Delhi (NCR)
How to apply for LSAT 2018?
In order to apply for LSAT 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Visit the official website - pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Click on Registrations Open
- Click on 'Create a New Account'
- Enter details and register online
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out
The last date to apply for LSAT 2018 is May 4th 2018 and the exam will be organized on May 20th 2018.
LSAT scores are currently accepted by over 80 law schools in India and the exam is conducted in collaboration with the US-based based Law School Admissions Council (LSAC).