The admit cards/call letters have been released for the preliminary examination of the RRB Officer Scale I on the official website of IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting preliminary examination for the selection of candidates for RRB Officer Scale I posts in various banks across the country.
The preliminary examination will be held on November 6, 2016 and November 7, 2016. Candidates who clear this examination will be qualified to appear for the main written examination that will be held by IBPS in the coming months. For complete details on RRB exams, click here.
Candidates appearing for the preliminary written examination can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of IBPS
- Click on the live link 'Click here to download your CWE - RRB - V - Officer Scale-I -Preliminary Exam Call letter'
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page
- Candidates have to input their registration number or roll number along with their date of birth in the given space
- On successful submission of the above details, the RRB Officer Scale 1 preliminary exams call letter will be displayed on your screen
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the same for future reference
Also read: RRB CWE Exam Syllabus
According to the official notification, for the post of Officer Scale I, preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Roles and responsibilities of a RRB Officer Scale 1:
- RRB Officer Scale 1 holds the post of a Manager Trainee in RRBs or Gramin Banks
- After completion of two years' probation period successfully, the PO will get the rank of Assistant manager
- RRB Officer Scale 1 who is newly appointed can expect a remuneration of Rs 29,000