The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Probationary Officers (PO) Mains exam result on February 18. Candidates who have appeared for the online written exam held on February 4 can visit the official website to check the IBPS PO Mains result 2021. Aspirants should use their login credentials such as registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth to check the status of IBPS PO Mains result 2021. It is advised to keep the hard copy of IBPS PO Mains result till the end of the selection process. Check the direct link of IBPS PO Mains result 2021 below.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2021
|Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Organiser||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2021||February 4, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date 2021||February 18, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Scorecard 2021||February 2021|
|IBPS PO Interview 2021||March 2021|
|IBPS PO Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
How To Check IBPS PO Mains Result 2021
- Visit the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in
- Click on the link "View Your Result Status of Online Main Examination for CRP PO/MTs-X"
- IBPS PO Mains result 2021 page will open.
- Enter the login details such as registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth.
- Submit the details after captcha.
- IBPS PO Mains result status 2021 will be displayed.
- Download IBPS PO Mains result 2021 and take a printout for future reference.
What After IBPS PO Mains Result 2021?
Candidates are advised to preserve the hard copy of the result status and keep the hard copy for future reference. Aspirants who have passed with flying colours in the Mains exam are advised to start preparing for the IBPS PO Interview 2021. The scores of the written exam will be released after the result status (qualified or not qualified).
IBPS PO Interview 2021
IBPS will be conducting the PO Interview in March for the participating organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. The call letters will be released in due course. Aspirants are advised to check the official notification for the list of documents need to be produced at the time of interview.