Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Assistant Manager vacancies. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply on or before 20 February 2018.
DTL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Assistant Manager (T)
- No. of posts: 33
- Job location: Delhi
Eligibility criteria for DTL recruitment:
|Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Asstt. Mgr. (T) - Information Technology||03||Degree in IT Engg. or Equivalent from a recognized University|
| Asstt. Mgr. (T) - Computer|
|02|| Degree in Computer Engg. or Equivalent from a|
|Asstt. Mgr. (T) - Electrical||26||Degree in Electrical Engg. or Equivalent from a recognized University|
| Asstt. Mgr. (T) - Disaster|
Management & Safety
|02|| Degree in Electrical, or Equivalent from a recognized|
Payscale for DTL recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get Rs.19,000-39,000/- and with a grand pay of Rs.5,400/- Per month.
Age Limit for DTL recruitment:
As on the date of 20 February 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee for DTL recruitment:
Candidates need to pay the below application charges through Challan.
- For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupes Five Hundred Only)
- The selected candidate shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty.
Selection Procedure for DTL recruitment:
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in GATE 2017 Score.
How to apply For DTL recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of DTL, before 20 February 2018.
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned on the website http://dtl.gov.in/
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false.
DTL 2018 - Important Dates:
- Start Date for the submission of online application: 12 January 2018
- Last Date for the submission of online application: 20 February 2018