Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications for the post of Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before February 03, 2018.
BHEL vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 750 Posts
- Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Trade wise vacancy details:
- Electrician: 155 Posts
- Fitter: 217 Posts
- Machinist Composite: 102 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 108 Posts
- Turner: 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA/PASAA): 36 Posts
- Draftsman(Mechanic): 15 Posts
- Electronic(Mechanic): 15 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Painter(General) : 07 Posts
- Carpenter: 04 Posts
- Plumber: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed 10th Pass and ITI with Minimum 60% Marks(55% for SC/ST) in related Trade.
- Minimum and Maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on March 31, 2018.
BHEL Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Merit Basis / Interview.
Payscale for BHEL recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 7982/- (Per Month)
Application Fee for BHEL recruitment:
- There is no application fee.
How to apply for BHEL vacancy?
Interested candidates may apply through the official website from January 4, 2018, to February 3, 2018, & send the acknowledgment slip along with copies of registration number, Birth Certificate or 10th Marksheet, Qualification Certificates, ITI Certificate/Marksheet, Domicile Certificate, AAdhar Card, Caste Certificate to Below Address. Post Box No. 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal Pin Code - 462022(Madhya Pradesh) on or before February 10, 2018.
BHEL 2018- Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: January 4, 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: February 3, 2018
- Last date for submission of printout of online application: February 10, 2018