Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before November 26, 2017.
CPCL vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- Number of Posts: 108 posts
- Location: Chennai
Educational Qualification for CPCL recruitment:
- The candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 examination systems and must possess NTC ITI in relevant trade.
For COPA posts:
- The candidates must have passed a 12th class examination with Science or Commerce or diploma in Engineering other than Computer.
For laboratory Assistant, Attendant Operator, Advanced Attender Operator posts:
- The candidates must possess B.Sc. with Physics or Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics and Biology as desirable subjects.
For more details check the notification
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
Application fee for CPCL recruitment:
- No application fee shall be needed.
(As on November 1, 2017)
- The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age limit in order to apply:
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum-24 years
- (Age Relaxation: SC/ST- 05 years, OBC-03 years)
CPCL recruitment important dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: November 13, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: November 26, 2017