Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has announced the recruitment of candidates for Trade Apprentices an official notification. The recruitment process will be conducted to fill in 108 vacant positions.
The interested candidates can check the official notification for the details like age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure and other information.
The applicants who meet the necessary eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website and pay the application fee.
Important dates for CPCL Recruitment 2017
- The submission of online application begins on November 13, 2017
- The last date for registration is November 26, 2017.
Pay Scale for CPCL Recruitment 2017
The pay scale as per the notification is Rs.8625 per month.
Vacancies for CPCL Recruitment 2017
- Fitter : 16 vacancies
- Electrician : 10 vacancies
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 10 vacancies
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 vacancies
- Welder : 08 vacancies
- Machinist : 05 vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 vacancies
- Turner : 04 vacancies
- Auto Electrician : 02 vacancies
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) : 02 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 05 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) : 02 vacancies
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant : 05 vacancies
- PASAA : 02 vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant(C.P) : 05 vacancies
- Attendant Operator (C.P) : 07 vacancies
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) : 15 vacancies
Eligibility for CPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must check the notification for information for each post.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years as on November 01, 2017.
- Candidates are requested to check the age relaxation rules on the official notification.
Selection Procedure for CPCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to Apply for the CPCL Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - cpcl.co.in
- Click on the People and Career and then Recruitment Drive and then find recruitment notification
- Go through the notification carefully
- Click on the link that leads to the application form
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Upload the passport size photograph and a scanned of a signature.
- Submit your details
- Download and take a print out for further reference.