The admit card for Specialist Officer (SO) has been released by The Bank Of Baroda. The Specialist Officer exam is conducted to fill 427 posts. The SO examination to be held on January 07, 2018. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
How to download Bank of Baroda SO admit card?
- In order to download Admit Card, the candidates who have applied for the above-mentioned vacancies must have to open the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Open the Home page, the candidates have to open Careers section.
- In Careers section, the candidates have to open Current Opportunities section.
- After opening the Current Opportunities section, the candidates have to open the link for downloading Call Letter for Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project 2017-18.
- Opening the above-mentioned link, the candidates have to enter their Registration No/ Roll No along with Password/ Date of Birth and Captcha then click on Login button to open the Admit Card.
- The candidates may save their Admit Card for future references.
About the Bank of Baroda SO exam:
- The online test will comprise of questions from reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude and professional knowledge and candidates will be allowed 2 hours to complete it.
- The test will be held at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam.