Syndicate Bank invited applications for the recruitment of 500 Probationary Officers through admission to the 01 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before January 17, 2018.
Syndicate Bank vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Probationary officer
- No. of vacancies: 500
Eligibility criteria for Syndicate Probationary officer recruitment:
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age limit for Syndicate Bank recruitment:
As on October 1, 2017
- Candidates, age must be between 20-28 years.
Selection procedure for Syndicate recruitment:
- Candidates would be selected on successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period.
- Candidates are also selected by online test & interview.
How to apply for Syndicate Bank recruitment?
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official website from January 02, 2018- January 17, 2018.
Important dates for Syndicate Bank recruitment:
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||January 02, 2018|
|Online payment of application fees||January 02, 2018- January 17, 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||January 17, 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After February 05, 2018|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||January 18, 2018|
Application fee for Syndicate Bank recruitment:
- For General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.100/-
- The fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.