The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will declare the result of Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee post by late evening today. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website. The exam was conducted on November 26, 2017, to fill 3562 vacancies.
Educational requirement for IBPS vacancy:
- The candidate applying for IBPS PO exam must possess a Degree of Graduation from a recognized university.
Age limit for IBPS PO/ MT recruitment:
- The candidate's age must be 20-30 years.
How to download IBPS PO/MT Main Result?
- Candidates should visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- After opening the Home age, the candidates have to open the link of Click Here to View Your Result Status for Main Exam for Common Recruitment Process of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Phase VII (CWE PO/MT-VII).
- After opening the above-mentioned link, the candidates have to enter their Registration No/ Roll No along with Password/ Date of Birth and Captcha then click on Login button to open the result.
- After that, the candidates will be able to view their result in PDF format.
- The candidates may follow the given instructions to download the result.
IBPS is one of the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, conducts the recruitment process for banks in India through common written tests.