Andhra Pradesh High Court has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Law Clerks on contract basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates can apply on or before August 4, 2017.
- Post name: Law Clerks
- Job location: Andhra Pradesh
For law clerks posts:
- Candidates applying for AP High Court Law Clerks posts should have possessed a Bachelor Degree in Law awarded any University established by Law in India or having studied a five-year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 25000/- Per Month.
- Candidates must be 30 years as on January 1, 2017.
How is the Selection Process done?
- AP High Court will conduct an interview for Law Clerks vacancy.
How to apply for AP High Court recruitment 2017?
- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category, and educational qualification and send to The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh on or before August 4, 2017.
- For more information, click here
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to submit: August 4, 2017, until 5 pm.