National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has invited applications for admission to full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions are offered in the following programmes of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Management for the session July 2016.
- Ph.D in Engineering and Science Programmes: Candidates should have completed post-graduate degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification; or graduate degree in professional programmes with NET/GATE qualification; or post-graduate degree in professional programmes
- Ph.D in Humanities and Social Sciences Programmes: Candidates must have post graduate degree in English with NET qualification and should have studied B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- Candidates who are in final year of qualifying degree are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the application form from here
- Demand Draft for Rs 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) should be paid towards registration fee, drawn in favor of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456)
- The filled-in application form along with required documents and Demand Draft, superscribing the envelope "Application for Ph.D Program-July 2016 Session" should be sent to Associate Dean (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 004.
Admissions are offered to candidates based on their performance in the entrance test and interview.
Last date to submit the application form: May 02, 2016