The courses offered are:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE),
- Computer Engineering(CSE),
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE)
Interested candidates read through the article for details on application process, eligibility criteria, important and more.
For M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Programme:
- Candidates should have a valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering/technology in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology.
For M.Tech Computer Engineering Programme:
- Candidates must have a valid GATE score in Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ ComputerScience & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Registration fee can be paid online after confirming the application
- Candidates who have successfully submitted online applications can later login to the official website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.
- Candidates are required to login and take a printout of their completely filled application form for further reference.
- Candidates shall be selected based on the GATE score.
- Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall decide the merit.
- The final selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection committee on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination, written test and personal interview.
- Qualifying examination (Aggregate): 50%
- Test conducted by Institute: 30%
- Interview/Viva-Voce: 20%
Note: GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M.Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/ procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship.
- Start of online application and fee deposit: March 22, 2016
- Last for submitting online application and fee deposit: April 11, 2016
- Date of written test and interview:
- For M.Tech ECE programme: April 9, 2016
- For M.Tech COE programme: June 10, 2016
- For M.Tech ICE programme: June 11, 2016