Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad for admission to Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D). Programme in Design is offered to pursue practice based and practice led research in art, design, culture, creative practices and related areas for the session 2016-17.
- Candidates must have completed their M.Des/ M.Arch/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ MFA/ M.A/ M.Sc/ Postgraduate Diploma in Design of NID, Ahmadabad and equivalent with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in the final academic year of the programme.
- Candidates with MA/M.Sc should have qualified CEED/GATE/NET or equivalent examinations are eligible for Teaching Assistance.
How to Apply?
Candidates should visit the official website to apply online have to register here.
The application fee paid the candidates is as follows:
- 300/- for General/OBC category (men only)
- 150/- for SC/ST/PWD category (men only)
- 150/- for all women applicants
For more details on how to apply, visit the official website
Admission will be offered to candidates based on their academic performance and project proposal in the areas related to the research themes. Candidates shortlisted are expected to attend the interview.
- Last date to apply online: April 12, 2016
- Announcement of list of candidates shortlisted for interview: April 15, 2016
- Interview date: April 30, 2016