Applications are invited by Alliance University, Bangalore for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
Admissions are offered at Alliance Ascent College for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognised university/insitution.
- Candidates must have secured high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ KMAT
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online.
- Click Here to download application form
- Candidates can obtain application forms and prospectus from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs 1, 000/- in cash or through demand draft, drawn in favour of "Ascent College-Alliance University" payable at Bangalore
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisted applicants have to appear for Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT), oral extempore presentation and personal interview
- Admissions are offered based on merit secured by the candidate
- Last date to submit applications : June 14, 2016
- Selection of candidates : June 16, 2016