The Supreme Court on October 9 brought in a regulation on the sale of crackers, banning it totally in Delhi NCR till November 1. This judgement has brought censure from people across the nation claiming that it has hurt the religious sentiments. However, here is what students need to know to empower their families with education on crackers and its ban.
Why is it important for students to know about the crackers ban?
- They can enlighten their parents and peers
- Like the proverb goes, "Strike the iron while it is hot" it is easier to make kids understand basics than adults
- Younger students have analytical skills and do not know to create politics
Points to note about the crackers ban:
- Only the sale of crackers are banned and not bursting it is
- The ban is imposed only till November 1
- People in Delhi can procure crackers from outside
Why has there been a ban on crackers for Diwali this year in Delhi?
- This time of the year is a foggy season in Delhi. Even little pollution would be magnified due to the weather condition.
- Over the past years, people have found it very difficult to get over the post dDiwaliair atmosphere resulting in increased breathing problems.
How to have a safe Diwali?
- Use crackers under the supervision of adults only
- Do not try out tricks or play with fire because it might cause accidents
- Light diyas around the home to express your happiness if you resort to green Diwali
- If you are particular about getting crackers, buy the ones that have low decibels as high decibels are hazardous to nature
- Wear cotton clothes and slippers that fully cover your legs while bursting
Also Read: How to Study For Post Diwali Exam?