8 quick tips to ace KCET 2016
KCET is a common entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) of the Government of Karnataka. The examinations is conducted for admissions into various courses like Medical, Engineering, Architecture, Dental, etc.
The following are a few useful tips that will help aspiring students ace the KCET 2016 examinations:
1. Keep a tract of the exam pattern and the paper pattern so that you can plan your strategy.
2. Chalk out a plan to cover all topics in a stipulated period of time. Make sure you stick to it. This helps to cover your syllabus in time.
3. Concentrate on your basics and try to cover the entire syllabus.
4. Practice is the key, hence focus on practicing question papers and other problems every day, this will enhance your accuracy.
5. Simple Tips to score well in KCET 2016
Students who wish to take up KCET and aspire to gain admissions into various professional colleges across Karnataka need to stay focused and determined to achieve their goal.
6. Speed is a factor, solving about 60 questions in 80 minutes requires speed, hence revise accordingly.
7. Make a note of all important points, this comes handy during the final days of examination when it is impossible to go through your books all over again.
8. Solving previous years question papers, this helps to identify your weak areas and also increases efficiency and time management skills.
9. All study, no play is not the key to success. Make sure you spare time for some recreational activities.
Together with all these preparation tips, having a positive attitude helps you go a long way and is a must for winning the race!