The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal is issuing a call for papers for its third issue which is due to be published in the next academic year.
In India, intellectual property is one of the fastest developing areas of law. Contemporary issues of intellectual property laws are being invited for submission.
This journal is a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal published annually by the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights.
- All students, academicians and legal professionals are invited to submit their contribution for the journal
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors per submission.
- The submission should be original and unpublished.
- Articles: 7,000 - 10,000 words. It must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem(s) dealt with, including reference to a wide range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives or suggestions from the author.
- Comments: 4,000 - 5,000 words. Comments must deal with a specific issue. The arguments for or against the existing set up must be concrete, relevant and precise.
- Case Notes: 4,000 - 5,000 words. It should be a comment on a recent judgment, bringing out the relevance with the development of IPR laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
- Book Review: 3,000 - 4,000 words. The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and related arguments of the author.
- Word count is inclusive of footnotes
- The Journal will accept manuscripts on a rolling basis.
- Contributors must fill a declaration form with their submissions
In case of any queries contact:
Kriti Kalyani (Convenor) - +91-8819803399
Or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for paper submission is 15th February 2014.
For further details click here