The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal is all set to host its 4th edition of the NLIU - Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial National Moot Court Competition.
The previous editions of the same have been successful, with as many as 40 teams from across India participating. This year's moot is drafted by Mr. Rishabh Sancheti, Advocate, Supreme Court and is based on Competition law and Constitutional law.
- The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in the Universities.
- LL.M. Degree Course students are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
Team composition and rules:
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. This team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers.
- Teams may have only one researcher. No observer/additional member can be part of a team in any capacity.
- If any fourth member is accompanying the team, he/she will not be allowed to sit and observe the oral rounds, will not be provided accommodation/food and will not be given a certificate by the organizers under any circumstances whatsoever.
Registration fee of Rs. 3000 per team (only one team per University or one team per college where more than one college is affiliated with a University) will have to be paid by each team.
The payment will have to be made in the form of a demand draft in favour of ‘The Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal', payable at Bhopal.
- A soft copy of the duly filled registration form and the demand draft should reach the organizers latest by 27th January, 2014.
- A hard copy of the duly filled registration form and the demand draft should reach the organizers latest by 31st January, 2014
The hard copy must be sent to the following address:
Dr. Kondaiah J
Faculty-in-charge, Moot Court Association
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal, M.P. - 462 044
The Competition shall be held from 28th February, 2014 to 2nd March, 2014 at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
For further information and to apply click here