O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Sonipat, is all set to conduct National Student Research Colloquium. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
The Research Colloquium will provide visibility for student research that critically analyses the formation and functioning of the Indian legal system (ILS) over the last six decades. This Colloquium will proffer students a forum to present and discuss their research and seek comments on the same from distinguished panelists and fellow participants. This will facilitate collaboration, publication and further dissemination of this crucial research on contemporary issues. This will serve as a fruitful pedagogical tool for the students and inculcate research and scholarship among students. Confronting questions relating to their research from the distinguished panelists and their peer group will compel students to re-examine and evolve their views and formulate answers to vexed questions in the legal and policy framework.
Call for papers:
- Candidates should submit their abstract of 500 words to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Candidate need to send the abstract along with a cover letter and proof of their affiliation with a University.
- JGLS is committed to keeping the Colloquium as cost-free as possible for admitted applicants, including travel, meals and lodging.
The best paper will be published in Jindal Law Journal, 2015 and other awards/certificates will be presented to the participants at the colloquium for originality and creativity. The papers will be judged by renowned National and International Academics.
- Papers selected will be intimated- 10th February, 2014.
- Full papers selected for participation- 5 March, 2014.
- National Student Research Colloquium- 3rd-5th April, 2014
For more details click here.