O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) and Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA) offers a 2-year Masters degree in Diplomacy, Law and Business - M.A. (DLB). The M.A. (DLB) has been designed as India's first inter-disciplinary social science degree that trains students for international careers and advanced learning in world affairs. JSIA has now opened admissions to the M.A. (DLB) programme for the academic year 2014-15 (classes commence from August 2014).
- Applicants to the M.A. (DLB) at JSIA must hold a Bachelors degree (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.E., B.Tech., B.B.A., LL.B., M.B.B.S., etc.) from any recognised university.
- This course is open to students from all disciplines: there are no pre-requisites in terms of the courses undertaken at the Bachelors level.
- There is no maximum age for applicants to the M.A. (DLB) programme.
How to apply:
- All applicants need to fill the M.A. (DLB) admissions form and pay an application fee. Both can be done through the JSIA website at http://www.jsia.edu.in/admissions/.
- Following this, entrance examinations will be held on a rolling basis starting in January 2014.
- The entrance exam is conducted online and tests students' ability for critical and analytical thinking, and general knowledge of international affairs.
- Early applicants will receive priority in receiving scholarships.
- Friday, July 4th, 2014: Last date for submission of M.A. (DLB) admission application
- Sunday, July 6th, 2014: M.A. (DLB) entrance examination
- Friday, July 11th, 2014: Declaration of M.A. (DLB) entrance examination results and admission offers
- Friday, August 1st, 2014: Commencement of M.A. (DLB) classes
For more information on admissions, please contact:
O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat, Haryana-131001 (NCR of Delhi), India
Tel: (91-130) 3057911; (91-130) 3057800
Fax: (91-130) 3057888/808
www.jsia.edu.in and www.jgu.edu.in