MBA (E&FB) is a 2 year full-time unique program that helps to professionalise and grow family business and develop professional management skills of entrepreneurs, owner managers since 1999.
- Bachelor's Degree (full time 10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised university (minimum 50% in final year)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Actual involvement in running of family business
- Total commitment to self-improvement
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/ correspondence/ externally/ open school are not eligible to apply.
Selected candidates have to attend an entrance test.
- Business Aptitude Test (Duration 90 minutes)
- Personal Interview
How to apply?
- Candidates have to register online by visiting the official website.
- Online registration fee is Rs. 1,650/- (non-refundable).
- Payment of registration fee can be made by credit card (Visa/ Master) or by demand draft drawn in favour of "SVKM's NMIMS" payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates must register for Personal Interview. Registration fee of Rs.950/- payable through demand draft in favour of SVKM's NMIMS payable at Mumbai (non refundable) to be carried at the time of Personal Interview.
Documents to submit:
- After online registration and payment of registration fees, candidates have to forward below mentioned documents to the following address:
*SSC Mark sheet
*HSC Mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet all years and degree certificate (convocation certificate) (If appeared please send mark sheet of the previous cleared examination)
Note: On the envelope candidates must mention "Application for MBA Entrepreneurship & Family Business".
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai - 400 056
- Last date for online registration: 5th April, 2014
- Call letters for entrance test: 12th April, 2014 on official website at 5 pm
- Entrance test will be conducted on: 19th April, 2014
- Personal Interview: 19th April, 2014 after the entrance test.
- Declaration of 1st merit list: 3rd May, 2014
- Declaration of 2nd merit list: 17th May, 2014
Click here for further details and to apply