The MBA Programme offered in major specialization in Court Management, Corporate Governance, Financial Services and Capital Markets and minor specialization in Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Regulations.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Below 30 years (32 years in case of SC / ST / Persons with Disability and 35 years in case of Foreign Nationals) of age as on August 1, 2013.
Direct Admission under Foreign National Category:
- The candidates who possess citizenship of a country other than India shall only be considered under this category. Foreign Nationals need not take the Admission Test. The admission under Foreign National Category is based on the performance at Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The vacant seats of Foreign National Category shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
The admission for Indian Nationals is based on the performance at the Admission Test (75 marks), Group Discussion (15 marks) and Personal Interview (10 marks).
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NALSAR University of Law.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 2,100/- in favor of "The Registrar, NALSAR MBA A/c", payable at Hyderabad.
- Last date for receipt of the application form is June 21, 2013.
- Date of admission test: June 30, 2013.
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet 500078,
R R District, AP.
Tel: 040 - 23498104 / 102.