The University provides an opportunity to explore limitless options in legal profession and is setting new standards in legal education.
The University has as its primary mission to create a generation of able, competent and humane lawyers who will not only enter the Bar and Bench but will also be equipped to address effectively the imperatives of the new millennium and to engage in community services.
- PG Diploma in Patents Law
- PG Diploma In Cyber Law
- PG Diploma In Media Laws and
- PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
- Any candidate who wish to apply for PG Diploma in Patents Law, Cyber Law or Media Laws need to have passed a Bachelor's degree of any recognized University or an equivalent qualification as approved by the NALSAR Proximate Education Admission Department.
- For PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Laws: A candidate must have passed a Bachelor's degree of any recognized University or an equivalent qualification as approved by the NALSAR Proximate Education Admission Department or a professional with equivalent qualification with at-least 2-years of experience in any field.
Duration: The duration of the course shall be for a period of one academic year. The maximum period of completion of all the requirements for the award of the Diploma is two academic year
How To Apply:
- The Application form is available in the official website of NALSAR Distance Law Courses. Candidates can fill the form here for enrollment.
- The application form must be submitted along with the following documents.
- Copy of Degree/ PG Diploma Certificate or Equivalent Qualification attested by Gazette Officer/ Notary
- Three stamp size Photographs
- Demand draft consisting of Application Fee, Admission Fee and Tuition Fee. The Demand draft to be drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, NALSAR Pro' payable at Hyderabad.
For PG in Humanitarian Law : It requires all the above mentioned documents along with the Experience Certificate.
The Application form to be submitted to the below address:
NALSAR Proximate Education,
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R.District,
Hyderabad-500078, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Please Note: Last date for submission of Application form is 20th May, 2013.
For further details you can contact :
Phone Number: 040-23498404/ 402