The Course are offered in:
- B.A (Mass Communication)
- 5 Year Integrated Course in Multimedia (B.Sc & M.Sc)
- 5 Year Integrated Course in Graphics & Animation (B.Sc & M.Sc)
- M.Sc (Mass Communication)
- M.Sc (Electronic Media)
- M.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
For B.A and 5 Year Integrated Course:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline 50% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised Board of examination.
For M.Sc and M.A:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- The Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Kurukshetra University.
- The application form can also be obtained from the Manager (P&P), Kurukshetra University.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) for UG Courses and Rs. 800/- (rs. 200/- for SC/ST) for PG Courses in favor of 'Registrar, Kurukshetra University', payable at Kurukshetra.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 10, 2012.
Entrance exam will be held for PG Courses on July 14, 2012 at 11 AM to 1 PM.
Institute of Mass Communication and Media Technology,
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Tel,: 01744 - 238310.