Distance courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks in any discipline from a recognised university.
Candidate will be selected based on Entrance exam score, group discussion and interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the admission form and other details from the Manager (P & P), K. U., Kurukshetra - 136119 on payment of Rs.400/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana only) at the University press counter.
- Application form can also be obtained through post by sending a bank draft of Rs. 450/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/BC/blind candidates of Haryana only) in favour of the Registrar, Kurukshetra University, should be payable at Kurukshetra.
- The prospectus with admission form and other details is also available on website www.kuk.ac.in.
- Candidates using admission form after downloading shall be required to pay an additional fee of Rs.400/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana only) along with other dues for admission.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 31, 2013.
Last date for the submission of application form with late fee Rs 500/-: Nov 29, 2013.
Haryana - 136119.