The foremost and the essential things required to become a creative writer is the passion for writing and love to communicate with words. Creative writing is another potential career and this field is not for everyone.
The writers have magical powers in writings and it will influence the readers.
Words by Voltaire:
"Writing is the painting of the voice".
Who are considered as creative writers?
Any kind of writing like novels, poems, stories, drama, autobiography, script writing, copy writing etc. can be considered as creative writing and can make a career option as well.
Who can be a creative writer?
A writer major task is to create a work in an interesting and appealing manner.
Looking for a Career in Creative writing? Here's all you need to know
- Think carefully about what you want to write.
- Remember, a story has a beginning, a middle and an end.
- Work on one thing at a time until finished.
- Use interesting verbs.
- Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
- Every sentence must do one of two things- reveal character or advance the action.
- Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible.
- Develop craftsmanship through years of wide reading.
- Rewrite and edit until you achieve the most felicitous phrase/sentence/paragraph/page/story/chapter.
- Think big and stay particular.