The Government of Odisha has released an official notification offering scholarship for students studying at Post Matriculation or Post- Secondary stages for the academic session 2017-18. Interested candidates may apply for this post before October 30, 2017.
All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC (Economically Backward Class) students studying at Post Matriculation or Post Secondary Stages are hereby informed that they can apply for this scholarship.
- Name of the scholarship: Prerana Post Matric Scholarship
- Organizer: Government of Odisha
Eligibility for Prerana Post Matric Scholarship?
- ST students who are continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any National level Institute and the annual income of the parent/guardian of those ST students is not exceeding Rs. 250000/- per annum.
- He/ She should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The cost of Course Fee and Maintenance Fees of these students in the first instance have to be charged to Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount exceeding the maximum limit shall be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
How to apply for Prerana Post Matric Scholarship?
- Candidates can apply on their official website.
- Eligible students are advised to fill up their applications through online mode by accessing the website and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing.
Important dates to remember:
- New Online Application Form registration begins: September 25, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications by Fresh Applicants (students) pursuing their studies in Odisha: October 30, 2017
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants: November 5, 2017
- Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of online applications by Institutes to the concerned DWOs: November 25, 2017
- Last date for submission of Hard Copies (FRESH) by the institute to the DWO concerned: November 30, 2017
- Last date for sanction online applications by the Districts: December 25, 2017
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the concerned Institutes by students pursuing their studies outside of the State of Odisha - students are requested to visit PRERANA website and download the scholarship application for from download option in the home page: October 15, 2017
- Last date for submission of Online applications to the concerned DWOs by Fresh Applicants (Students) pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha: November 15, 2017
- Last date of online entry and sanction of applications of Students who study in outside the state of Odisha by the DWO in the Prerana Portal: November 30, 2017