Newcastle University, UK has invited applications for Newcastle University India Scholarships 2016 for master's degree programme for the session September 2016.
Newcastle University is delighted to announce five scholarship awards for students from India. Newcastle University also is proud to work in partnership with the British Council's GREAT campaign by offering five additional Scholarships to our Indian students through their GREAT Scholarship Scheme.
Newcastle University India Scholarships 2016 Details:
- Number of awards:
- 5 Newcastle University India Scholarships
- 5 British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Value of award: £3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Candidates must have the following to be eligible:
- Candidate must be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- Candidate must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer on any master's degree program at Newcastle city campus
- Candidate should intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year.
- Candidate must have an average of 60% or above in your Bachelors degree. If you are yet to complete your degree we will assess you on the basis of your Results to date, providing you have achieved an average of 60% or above and you are expecting to maintain/ increase this in your final semester/year.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Last date to apply: June 30, 2016