National Council of Educational Research and Training has presented the NCERT Research Associateship - 2017, a scholarship for the young educationalists or educational researchers.
The aim of this scheme is to utilize the knowledge of these young researchers in areas pertaining to school education, and also give them the opportunity to contribute and obtain experience in their relevant field.
In order to be eligible for this Associateship, an applicant must have a PhD degree in any subject area related to school education or other associated disciplines from any recognized university as on the date of application.
Not be more than 35 years of age as on the date of application.
The candidate should not be doing any regular job as on the date of the award of associateship.
- Scanned and attested copy of 10th marksheet
- Scanned and attested copy of 12th marksheetScanned and attested copy of Graduation marksheet
- Scanned and attested copy of Graduation marksheet
- Scanned and attested copy of Ph.D. certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Experience (if there is any)NOC from the present employer
- Presentations or publications
The file size should not be more than 20 kb to 200kb and file should be in jpg, jpeg or png format.Important Information :The tenure of the Associateship is one year but it can be extended to one more year as per the discretion of director on the recommendation of Head or PI concerned.The Associateship will terminate once the associate will be employed.
How to apply for NCERT Scholarship?
In order to apply for NCERT Scholarship, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the NCERT official website
- Click on the relevant link for application
- Enter your details
- Upload the required documents.
- Click to submit
- Complete the process
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 29 November 2017