Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (1 No.) in the project titled "Evaluation of Airborne L & S-band SAR for Disaster Damage Identification" funded by Indian Space Research Organisation, Government of India.
The Jyothy Institute of Technology is a private engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and approved by AICTE - New Delhi.
- The fellowship is available for pursuing Ph.D. program.
The Study Subject:
- Fellowship is awarded for the project titled "Evaluation of Airborne L & S-band SAR for Disaster Damage Identification".
- The selected candidates will get Rs.25,000 + 10% HRA per month and other benefits.
- Other Benefits: The Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for the Ph.D. program of Visvesvaraya Technological University. Fellowship can be taken in India.
Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Minimum Qualifications: M.E./M.Tech in Remote Sensing/Geoinformatics with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable Qualification: Good knowledge of Microwave Remote Sensing
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send their detailed CV including their academic and professional qualifications to Dr. M.Geetha Priya, Associate Professor, Centre for Incubation, Innovation, Research and Consultancy (CIIRC), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Thataguni, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore - 560082.
- The application deadline is June 17, 2017.